NHD-600-RX 4K HDR Premium AV over IP SDVoE Receiver
The NetworkHD™ Premium AV over IP SDVoE Encoder offers the ultimate AVoIP platform. Supporting highly scalable, high-bandwidth, secure video content alongside multi-channel audio and a plethora of connectivity and control options the 10GbE system is easily managed in a flexible, unified software environment.
Utilizing the SDVoE technology standard, truely lossless and latency-free video distribution can be achieved over IP networks.
4K 60 4:4:4 Support
The pinnacle of video distribution quality, NetworkHD 600 Series is powered by SDVoE technology to support even the most bandwidth-intensive video content to the tune of 4K at 60fps 4:4:4 up to a pixel clock of 595MHz.
Powerful Routing Engine
A true connectivity powerhouse, the 600 Series boasts discrete RS-232 and infrared routing, a secondary audio channel and distribution of a separate 1GbE connection, with the added ability to independently route, embed and de-embed up to three separate audio streams.
Ultra Fast Seamless Switching
600 Series frame buffer technology ensures switch command speeds of <100ms, with the video output remaining synchronized to the display during a switch to remove black images or stutter for seamless transition between video sources and modes.
Eliminating source-to-display time difference with a GenLock latency of zero frames, the 600 Series delivers content via a flexible, modular IP network, including a number of desirable attributes used in live AV broadcast sectors.
• Highly scalable deployment utilizing multicast IP streams can achieve I/O numbers unthinkable by traditional fixed matrix alternatives
• Supports 4K UHD and DCI resolutions at upto 60fps RGB or YUV 4:4:4
• HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x support
• Powerful video scaling can match a connected display to the video source, leaving the original source content unaltered
• Video resolution, framerate and color space conversion
• Genlock scaler mode for zero end-to-end latency
• Supports ultra-fast, seamless AV source switching
• Secondary video stream with alternate scaling options can be used for Multiview source content using NHD-600-TX*
• Fully-featured Multiview image compositing includes arbitrary source window placement, resizing, image duplication and image offset functions*
• Video wall functionality, including display bezel compensation*
• Audio capability for transport of multichannel audio, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
• Audio breakaway function allows the decoder to output one of three choices from any encoder on the network for use as the HDMI audio output
• Analog audio port can be configured to de-embed audio from the HDMI output or link to a seperate audio stream from any encoder
• Multichannel PCM digital audio downmix supported
• Display EDID capture
• Bidirectional IP to Infrared / RS-232 functionality via the API or 3rd-party drivers**
• Auxilliary 1GbE Ethernet channel for network connectivity of attached diplay devices
• Powerful matrix functionality includes routing control of all audio, video, RS-232 and IR signals
• Exclusive, ingenious passive chassis design eliminates fan noise and mantainence concerns whilst maintaining class-leading thermal cooling
• Software configuration environment is uniform accross the entire NetworkHD family, removing any learning curve accross the different NetworkHD Series
• 3rd-party control systems integration drivers freely available from WyreStorm.com***
|Inputs ||1 x RJ45 |
|Outputs||1 x HDMI, 1 x Audio Out |
|Max Distance 4K||100 Metre|
|Max Distance 1080p||100 Metre|
|Control||IR and RS-232 |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||139 x 263.6 x 45 mm|
|Rack Space||1U |
|Warranty||5 Year |